An America Divided: Special Edition with Trish Regan, PJ O’Rourke, & Ron Paul
In This Episode:
In the aftermath of the Capitol Siege, Americans need to reflect and reconcile that with great freedom comes great responsibility. In this episode, Trish, the legendary P.J. O’Rourke, and special guest former U.S. Representative Ron Paul delve into listener questions to detangle the current political nightmare. The discussion touches upon our ever-growing partisan divisiveness, the accountability of Big Tech, and questions around the First Amendment. For more from Trish Regan follow her on twitter @Trish_Regan & visit AmericanConsequences.com.
- First Amendment questions addressed around Big Tech de-platforming individual conservative voices.
- Even though most Trump voters disagree with the Capitol Siege, one unfortunate statistic remains: 45% of the Republican Party (UGov Poll) were okay with the events on Jan. 6th.
- The problem with Social Media silos and echo chambers, which has worsened during quarantine and lockdowns.
- The Republican Party needs to refocus on economic values and fiscal discipline to have a viable future.
- Trump ultimately lost the election due to a fundamental lack of leadership during the pandemic.
- Former Congressman Ron Paul details his ordeal surrounding censorship.